I am actually doing it. Making the new, fully-functional, up-to-date website happen. It has taken me years to get to it. Reminds me of the analogy that has the cobbler’s children going without shoes and the plumber’s faucets dripping. Finally, I’ll have a website to show off an online graphic design portfolio and show online what I have to offer. Imagine that.
The Other Thing
- Got Your Holiday Greeting Cards ordered? November 7, 2017
- Don’t just get your printing “done” somewhere – Showcase the quality of your brand! October 5, 2017
- Swimming Goats, Events, Logos and More! October 3, 2017
- Ride To Health Week Logo Design for Relatient – Uber July 14, 2016
- iPhone-sized cards March 9, 2016